Friday, November 26, 2010

Layouts for Scrappy Sundays November 2010

Hi Everyone!
So sorry I have been away for a couple weeks. I have been very busy with some projects, but haven't had time to get them loaded on my Blog! I did not get to do Sketchy Thursdays this past week because I was really working on my Christmas Cards.
So, here are some sketches I did for November's Scrappy Sundays on Papercraft Planet.

Built Tough:
Stampin' Up! In Color Green Cardstock
Orange Paper: DejaViews "Pack Your Bags"
Green Dotted Paper: Fancy Pants "Rusted Sun"



Vacation and Greg & Andrew Pages
Stampin' Up! In Color Purple Cardstock
BoBunny "Sun Kissed" Collection

Vacation 2009
Stampin' Up! In Color Red and Green Cardstock
Dots Paper: Cosmo Cricket "Snorkel" Collection

Little Bunny
Stampin' Up! In Color Yellow
Echo Park's "A Walk in the Park" Collection
American Crafts White Cardstock
Colored the Flowers with an Orange Copic marker to match the orange color I wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment